Saturday, April 16, 2011

of bubbles and socks.

I lost a bubble today, and now its gotten me all philosophical.

Walking back home with Sci-ninja after Capoeira and a bubble floated infront of us,
a strangely sturdy looking bubble, which Sci-ninja explained is one of those that don't pop easily.

:O gasp! what!

So my kaicolo self had to pick it, inspect it and decide that it was then, mine. I shall call him Bubble and he shall be mine and he shall be my Bubble

It was indeed a tough bubble, fragile but not enough to pop immediately, like a bubble that would last forever.
I tucked it into the open bag in my bicycle basket.

It was very windy on the way home.

And the bubble seems to have floated away.

Fleeting joy.
I guess there's no such thing as a bubble that will last forever.

In other news, I have decided to go sock-free. Today I was even able to go out in flip-flops! Hopefully the weather continues to allow me to do so. I hate having to wear socks through the winter here, my toes get claustrophobic.

Luckily they have those cool toe-socks here that keep my toes entertained.



No comments: