Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chipper

"not all those that wander are lost"

That Tolkien guy knew what he was talking about...(although he may have been the only one who knew what he was talking about when he was speaking High Elvish) Anyway, here's to more wandering this year.

And to watching all the movies that I have wanted to..so far so good. Crossed City of Gods and Encounters at the End of the World off the list at 2 in the morning.

"the best description of hunger is a description of bread"
. yes.

Also, I hereby name my mac...Chipper, inspired by a sign sighted on the way to the station from Thunder's apartment, i shall take a pic in due course, it's on the way to school so will walk past that way many a times this year.

Also, I love pet stores, but I don't know about the lizard/snake section...I am also not an Insectarium person I have realised from yesterday's visit to the Zoo. Here's to more self-discoveries too!!

No comments: