Thursday, April 8, 2010

read the sign on MY head.

Yes, as you may or may not have noticed from the last few posts, I am in a stellar mood.

And when I usually am in sucha stellar mood,

I immensely enjoy reveling in the sounds of Ludo's Love Me Dead

Its a work of art.

Fill my soul with vomit
Then ask me for a piece of gum.
Bitter and dumb, you're my sugarplum
you're awful, I love you...


and the other favourite line ofcourse:

You're a parasitic, psycho, filthy creature
finger-bangin' my heart
You call me up drunk, does the fun ever start?
You're hideous...and sexy


:)

off to bed then, its Friday already. I need to sleep off this grumpiness, its wrong to be cranky on a weekend.

Also, the one thing that IS keeping me sane this week (or probably adding to my insanity!) is...The IT Crowd. And I want to move to Ireland.

That is all.

For now.

No comments: