Tuesday, November 11, 2008

brrrrring on the winter gear

...coz it be getting cold!
thing is...apparently this is autumn...so i dont know what the hell is going to happen in...winter.

Now if I could only figure out how to use the damn ac/heater in the dorm room.
and yes, the remote IS in Japanese...and not even in Hiragana which I can now read (!!!) but in Kanji. Atleast in Summer I could play around with the dials and eventually figure out how to cool my room (i found out the hard way that taking down the temperature to 18 does not mean that a/c will emit cold air...taking it up to 25 actually makes the room cold...go figure!)

Cept now, hoping for hot air when I DO take the numbers down to 18...the air is still cold. hmmmm.

"Pacific Islander found frozen stiff with heater remote in hand in dorm in Tokyo"

R.I.Freeze.

No comments: