Looking forward to:
- Solar eclipse on Wednesday (that is also supposed to spark major disasters, one in the form of a tsunami created by some tectonic shifts south of Japan...we shall see.)
- WHIP IT...Ellen Page is back in the house people.
- a possible trip to the beach on Saturday...helloooo Summer!!!
- end of this semester...guilt-free leisure time ("guilt-free" being the operative word as I bum around during the semester too ><)
- er...beginning of Summer class (yes, so the end of this semester is actually two days before the beginning of the "summer class" semester..masochistic much?!)
Background: Enrolled for a three week summer class in Science Journalism being taken by an environmental journo Debra Schwartz whose being brought in from the States. I reckon its a good deal...interesting looking class, interesting sounding lecturer, same credits in shorter time span... plus still have 1 and a half months of the summer holidays once the class is over so will not miss out on TOO much! (Yes, I am trying to convince myself...i believe i am convinced.)
- possible WWOOFing stint in Hokkaido if all goes according to plan...and if planning goes according to plan!
- ummmm...oh yeah...and most of all....looking forward to LIFE in general....although, there is nothing general about life...tres excited!